How do I read my PDF invoice?
Do you have the right user role?
Please check whether you have one of the following user roles:
Manage Finance Reports
Manage Received Invoices (Debtor)
Your invoice includes the following pages:
- A summary page for the previous month's transaction fees and commissions.
- A detail page with tables for calculated and already deducted amounts.
Invoice summary page
The Still Due amount may be positive or negative. In the payment instructions section you can find further information on the follow-up steps you need to make to balance any existing differences. In either case, differences are rectified in the following settlement batch.
Calculated and collected fees may differ due to:
- Tiered pricing: during the month you will be charged at the lowest tier.
- Transactions at the end of the month: Commission fees may be charged in the following month.
- Price changes introduced during the month.
Invoice detail page
The second page contains a table showing how the totals on the summary page are calculated. The resulting amount in the bottom-right cell equals the invoice total, VAT excluded.
The already deducted table on the invoice contains the total charges already deducted from earlier settlements. These amounts are in the settlement reports as well, so you can verify the charges have been settled.
Learn more on this topic and practice what you’ve learned.Go to your Customer Area