How to submit your Adyen periodic review
Being a financial institution, Adyen is obligated to comply with international regulations. This includes performing periodic reviews to ensure that we have our customers’ most up-to-date legal entity and ownership information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I access the review form?
- Please click on the link provided by Adyen via emailUse your user account credentials to log in
How to fill in the review form?
- Please fill in all the mandatory fields and click ‘Confirm Data’ in order to get to the next sections.
- Please make sure to confirm all applicable sections:
- Legal entity
- Registered address of the company
- Shareholder(s) (Applicable only if a natural person has 25% or more ownership. See terminology section below)
What do the colors indicate in the review form?
- Green: No changes have been made and the data is successfully confirmed
- Orange: Changes have been successfully submitted and confirmed
- Red: Not all changes have been submitted (you need to complete the missing fields in the corresponding section)