How can I generate an API key?
To generate an API Key:
- Log in to your Customer Area.
- Navigate to Developers > API credentials, and and select the credential for your integration, for example ws@Company.[YourCompanyAccount].
- Under Authentication, select Generate New API Key.
- Copy and securely store the API key in your system — you won't be able to restore it later. If your API key is lost or compromised, you need to generate a new one.
- Select Save at the bottom of the page.
For more information about the API key, refer to our API credentials documentation.
Was this article helpful?
Learn more on this topic and practice what you’ve learned.Go to your Customer Area