How can franchisees order or return terminals?
Order a terminal
Note: Due to the global chip shortage, we’re facing delays in terminal ordering, and the regular ordering flow is turned off in the Customer Area. Please reach out to your Adyen contact for more information.
- Log in to yourCustomer Area.
- Go to Point of Sale > Orders and returns.
- Go to New sales order and follow the instructions to choose and order the terminal you wish.
Once the order is placed, the terminals will be shipped within 1 or 2 business days. You can find the track and trace information in your Customer Area. It usually takes about 5 working days for the terminals to arrive.
Tip: To order more than 20 devices, contact your Adyen contact.
Tip: Find more details on how to order terminals.
When to get new terminals
- If you’re using a library integration with a fleet ofVX675, VX680, VX690, VX820, e315 or e355 terminals you need to replace them as libraries will be depreciated in 2024.
- Take into account the PCI expiration date.
- The deadline for changing terminals compatible with the Terminal API is March 24, 2024.
Return a terminal
Once you stop using a terminal, you must send it back to us so that the stored information is destroyed securely and promptly.
Tip: View how to return a terminal.
Learn more on this topic and practice what you’ve learned.Go to your Customer Area