How can I set up Paypal for my account?
Before enabling PayPal on your LIVE merchant account, you will need to create a PayPal Business account.
- Sign Up and follow the instructions on the PayPal website. We recommend using a generic company email address to ensure easy access in the future.
- Make sure to activate your live Business account.
Next, you must set up your live Business PayPal account:
- Log in here.
- Grant third party access on your live account.
- Get your PayPal Merchant ID. This ID has 13 alphanumeric characters and you can find it on your PayPal account > Name in top right > Account settings > Business information > PayPal Merchant ID.
Lastly, you must enable PayPal in your live Customer Area:
- Log in and navigate to your merchant account.
- Go to Account > Payment methods > Request payment methods.
- Search for PayPal and fill in the PayPal email and PayPal Merchant ID fields.
- Enable the authorization & capture flow if you need to.
- Agree with the information provided and click Submit.
Update your setup
Ready to update your setup? We'll direct you to the right place.Go to your Customer Area