How can I get updates about a Pay by link payment?
- Log in to your Customer Area.
- Switch to your merchant account.
- Go to Pay by Link > Settings.
- Under Email notifications, enter one or more email addresses to receive updates for payment links manually created under this merchant account. To add more addresses, select the Enter key after each one.
- Turn on the Creator email updates toggle to always send updates to the user who created the payment link.
When a payment is completed, you’ll receive an email containing payment information such as the merchant reference, PSP reference, and the payment method.
Set up notifications
In-store Pay By Link
In-store Pay By Link will immediately display if the payment was authorized on the terminal screen. If the payment result on the online checkout page isn’t the same as the result shown on the terminal screen, the result on the terminal is correct.
For example, if the Pay by Link page shows no payment took place but the terminal shows Approved, the transaction did succeed.
Was this article helpful?
Learn more on this topic and practice what you’ve learned.Go to your Customer Area