How do I transfer funds between my accounts?
Do you have the right user role?
Please check whether you have the following user role:
Transfer funds between accounts
You can manually control the balance of individual account holders by transferring funds from one account to another. To successfully manage your fund transfer, your source account needs to have a positive balance and be allowed for payout. The destination account should be allowed for processing.
Tip: To enable this functionality, reach out to Support and define transfer codes and respective descriptions as below.
- DEBIT_COMMISSION: Commission collected from the sub-merchant for using the platform service.
- DEBIT_CHARGEBACK_FEE: Debit from sub-merchant to cover a chargeback fee.
- DEBIT_VIOLATION_TOS: Debit from sub-merchant for violation of the Terms of Service.
- CREDIT_PAYMENT_FAILURE: Credit to sub-merchant to correct payment failure.
- CREDIT_SUB_MERCHANT_BONUS: Credit to account holders for a bonus.
- CREDIT_VOUCHER: Credit to sub-merchant because the customer used a voucher.
Tip: Fund transfers can be performed via the API (/transferFunds) or in the Customer Area. After the funds have been transferred, you can also refund a funds transfer using an API request.
Find more details on this topic.Go to Adyen Docs