How can I get additional data in standard webhook events?
Do you have the right user role?
Please check whether you have the following user role:
Merchant Technical Integrator
Get additional data in standard events
If you’re not receiving all the needed data or fields for your webhook events, turn on the additional settings you need in your webhook.
- Log in to your Customer Area.
- Go to Developers > Webhooks.
- Search by endpoint URL or WebhookID to find the webhook you want to update.
- Select the edit icon and scroll down to Additional Settings.
- In Additional Settings, you can activate a number of extra parameters to be returned in your webhook events, such as the Raw Acquirer Result, the Bank Account Details and the Risk Data.
- Once you select the desired additional settings, Save changes.
Tip: Read more on additional settings.
Learn more on this topic and practice what you’ve learned.Go to your Customer Area