How do I wire funds to my liable account?
Managing your funds
There are two ways to send funds to your liable account:
It is possible to top up funds automatically by pulling sweeps from the platform’s verified bank account (transfer instrument). Sweeps will trigger a direct debit on that bank account.
This solution is offered to account holders with currencies in the EU, the UK and the US.
- Top up in Customer Area
1. Log in to your PSP Customer Area, and switch to the merchant account.
2. Go to Finance > Balances (Merchant) > Control your balances.
3. In ‘Reserve balance’, select ‘Top up’.
4. Enter the amount that you want to add
5. Select ‘Generate payment details’.
6. This will generate a payment link which will direct you to the payment methods available to you.
7. Make a bank transfer using the local payment method available. Please make sure you copy the generated reference (message) for each individual transfer wired to us.
8. Select ‘Done’.
For payments made in EUR or USD, funds are added to your reserve on the same day. For most other currencies, funds are added to your reserve the next day.
As soon as a top-up request is made, an ‘awaiting top-up payment’ notification is generated on the balance overview page. If you decide not to transfer funds to us, you should cancel the open offer by:
1. Opening the ‘Control your balances’ tab.
2. Click ‘Top up’.
3. Click ‘See active top up offers’ and hit cancel on the offer which you do not wish to transfer. The offer is canceled, but the notification may take a couple minutes to disappear.
Was this article helpful?
Find more details on this topic.Go to Adyen Docs