How does the fraud score work?
Do you have the right user role?
Please check whether you have the following user role:
Merchant View Risk Results
2 types of fraud checks
As part of RevenueProtect, Adyen performs fraud checks on each transaction. The outcome of these checks is the fraud score.
- Pre-authorization checks are performed before the authorization takes place such as customer behavior and referral list checks. If pre-authorisation check(s) adds up to 100 or more, the transaction will receive resultCode: Refused with refusalReason: FRAUD.
- Post-authorization checks include data received by issuers, such as AVS data and CVC codes or liability shift. If pre-authorisation and post-authorization check(s) adds up to 100 or more, the transaction will receive resultCode: Cancelled with refusalReason: FRAUD-CANCELLED.
Tip: Learn how to configure risk rules.
View a transaction’s risk score
- Log in to your Customer Area.
- Go to Transactions > Payments.
- Find the transaction you’re interested in and view the score in the Risk score column.
View and manage your risk settings
- Log in to your Customer Area with your company account.
- Go to Risk > Risk Settings.
Tip: Find more information on risk settings.
Learn more on this topic and practice what you’ve learned.Go to your Customer Area