Adobe Commerceでトークン化をセットアップするにはどうすればよいですか？ (Magento)
How to set up tokenization in Adobe Commerce
- Log in the Adobe Commerce back office.
- From the sidebar, select Stores > Configuration.
- Scroll down and open the Sales menu and then, open Payment methods.
- Select the Configure payment methods submenu and select Tokenization.
- Make sure Enabled is set to Yes, the title shows Adyen Tokenization and the Token type is set to your preferred setting.
- Once everything is added, click on Save config.
- If successfully saved, you’ll get a notification to go to Cache Management.
- Click on this notification and then select on the Flush Adobe Commerce Cache button.
- Tokenization is now active for your customers.