What are the guidelines to follow to achieve basic terminal operations?
Set up your live terminals
- To start processing payments you need a signed contract with Adyen and a live account.
- Order payment terminals from your live Customer Area.
Configure your live terminals with the desired settings:
- Set up your devices to operate as standalone terminals.
- Configure terminal and payment features.
- Assign the terminals to a store.
Set up your terminals
- Inspect the terminal to verify it hasn’t been tampered with.
- Insert the receipt paper roll.
- Turn on the terminal.
- Connect the terminal to your network.
- Board the terminal.
- Test the connection with the Adyen payments platform.
Once the terminal is boarded to your account, you can start processing payments.
Learn more on this topic and practice what you’ve learned.Go to your Customer Area