An abandoned offer can be created when a customer abandons the payment process during 3D authentication.
- Log in to your Customer Area.
- Go to Transactions > Offers.
notification to your standard notifications. Here's how you can make those changes yourself:
- Log into Customer area LIVE or TEST and go to Developers > Webhooks.
- Under the WEBHOOK list, select the Pen icon to edit the enabled Standard notification.
- Under General > Events select the Pen icon to add or remove events.
- Make sure that event OFFER_CLOSED is enabled.
- Press Apply and Save changes once you have finished.
For more information regarding non-default event codes please check out our Docs page.
Once enabled, this notification will only apply to new offers, and you'll need to manually close older ones from the Adobe Commerce database.
Note: The delay in receiving the notification differs per payment method (e.g., 12 hours for card transactions).
Note: We can adjust the period for the notifications but only for some payment methods (e.g., for bank transfers, it cannot be adjusted).
Tip: We don’t recommend decreasing the period as it can cause unusual issues where Adobe Commerce won't allow us to reopen the closed orders.