Why are my payouts blocked?
To find the exact reason for your blocked account, go to your System messages under the Bell symbol in the right upper corner of your Customer Area. These will indicate the reason for the balance transfer that is the result of the blocked account and what you can do to solve it.
Payouts may be blocked for the following reasons:
- Deposit configurations (MPL) aren’t completed. If you’ve never received payouts from your merchant account check how the deposit is set up and if there are any missing configurations. If your deposit isn’t activated, contact support.
- The deposit isn’t entirely filled up. If this is the reason, you’ll see the journal line DepositCorrection in the Settlement Detail Report of the latest batch, instead of MerchantPayout.
- Blocked payouts on merchant or company level. This may be caused by a compliance reason (blocked by our legal team) or due to a request you made to block at this level. If your payouts are blocked on merchant, or company level, contact support.
- Payouts are blocked on payout account level. This can be caused by incorrect bank account details configured in the Customer Area. Before contacting support, please check if your details are filled in correctly.
- Anticipated chargebacks or refunds. Your payouts are withheld because there is an unusually large amount of anticipated chargebacks/refunds coming in on your merchant account.
Was this article helpful?
Learn more on this topic and practice what you’ve learned.Go to your Customer Area