How do I manage my terminal battery?
Engage and Android terminals
Monitor the battery charge level of your Engage and Android terminal with the following steps.
- Check the battery icon on the display.
- Turn on the Low Battery warning on the display when the battery charge drops below a certain level. We recommend setting this level at 15%. Contact ourPOS Support Team to configure this feature.
- On Android terminals a Low Battery warning appears automatically and doesn't need to be configured.
- Check the payment response on the cash register. The AdditionalResponse includes the batteryLevel.
What can affect the battery performance of a terminal?
- How old the battery is
- Sleep mode
- The type of network connection
- Environmental conditions