How can I set up Apple Pay for my account?
Integrate Apple Pay
First set up your server for secure communication with Apple Pay. Then, follow one of the options below.
With Adyen’s Apple Pay certificate
This method is quicker, with a simple implementation. You just need to enable Apple Pay in your live Customer Area:
- Log in and navigate to your merchant account.
- Go to Account > Payment methods > Request payment methods.
- Search for Apple Pay and fill in your main Shop website and (optionally) any Additional shop websites.
- Agree with the information provided and click Submit.
With your own Apple Pay certificate
Some extra steps are needed for this implementation. Setup with your own Apple Developer account and certificate.
If Apple Pay doesn’t show up in your checkout, check if all the conditions that need to be satisfied are true. For Apple Pay to show up, the following needs to be in order:
- Supported country or region
- Eligible device with the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, watchOS or macOS
- Apple ID signed in to iCloud
Apple Pay technical issues
If Apple Pay isn’t showing up in your checkout, check the compatibility guidelines.
If you’re having troubles with your Apple Pay integration, you can find the most common issues and how to resolve them in our documentation.
Was this article helpful?
Update your setup
Ready to update your setup? We'll direct you to the right place.Go to your Customer Area