How do I manage my account structure?
Your main account
With Adyen, you always have one company account that hosts your sub-accounts called merchant accounts.
Your merchant accounts
You can have several merchant accounts within your company account. Keep separate merchant accounts if you want to:
- Have accounts with different legal entities.
- Receive invoices in different currencies. You can set up one merchant account per invoice currency.
- Have one merchant account for each country you operate.
- Distinguish between your ecommerce, in-person, or Pay by Link accounts.
Merchant account groups
When you have several merchant accounts you can group them together in account groups if you want to:
- Give users access to many merchant accounts fast.
- Search for payments across different merchant accounts.
Create or edit an account group
- Log in to your Customer Area.
- Go to Account > Account groups > Add/Edit group.
Your point of sale account
You can organize your stores to fit your needs. You can for example:
- Have one merchant account per store
- Have multiple stores within one merchant account and identify the stores with Store IDs.
Was this article helpful?
Learn more on this topic and practice what you’ve learned.Go to Customer Area