How do I generate reports for my platform? (Classic Integration)
Depending on your business requirements, Adyen provides you with a variety of platform-specific reports to help you run your daily platform operations.
Log in to your Customer Area and choose the preferred merchant account.
Go to Reporting and find the platform reports available for download and automatic generation.
- Marketpay KYC action required snapshot report: Lists all account holders (with corresponding KYC check statuses) that processed at least one transaction/fund transfer in the given time range, that are not payout eligible due to unfulfilled tier requirements.
- Marketplace Hourly Fraud Report: Provides you with Seller data and KYC behavior information.
- Marketplace Payments accounting report: The Marketplace Payments accounting report includes financial status changes, events, and modifications for all the payments across your marketplace or platform including full bookkeeping.
- Marketpay Balance Report: The Marketpay Balance Report gives you all balance information for your platform in one place, across account holders and accounts.
- Marketpay Payout Report: The Marketpay Payout Report is only available for Automatic payouts and provides information about automatic payouts that were initiated within the day. The report also includes which account holders have been paid out and which transactions (both debits and credits) were part of the payout.
Issues generating reports
The platform specific reports are generated by a different system than the regular merchant reports. The time of day and the time zones may vary between reports. If you suspect any issues with report generation, reach out to support.
Tip: Platform specific reports are generally larger and take longer to generate.
Was this article helpful?
Learn more on this topic and practice what you’ve learned.Go to your Customer Area