How can I top-up my Refund reserve?
Do you have the right user role?
Please check whether you have the following user role:
Add funds to your reserve
1. Log in to your Customer Area, and switch to the merchant account.
2. Go to Finance > Balances (Merchant) > Control your balances.
3. In Reserve balance, select Top up.
4. Enter the amount that you want to add to the reserve
5. Select Generate payment details.
6. This will generate a payment link which will direct you to the payment methods available to you.
7. Make a bank transfer using the local payment method available to you. Please make sure that you copy the generated reference (message) for each individual transfer wired to us.
8. Select Done.
For payments made in EUR or USD, the funds are added to your reserve on the same day. For most other currencies, the funds are added to your reserve on the next day.
As soon as a top-up request is made an "awaiting top-up payment" notification is generated on the balance overview page. If you decide not to transfer the funds to us, you should cancel the open offer by:
1. Opening the "control your balances" tab.
2. Click on top-up.
3. Click on "See active top up offers" and hit cancel on the offer for which you do not wish to transfer funds. The offer is cancelled but the notification may take a couple minutes to disappear.
Update your setup
Ready to update your setup? We'll direct you to the right place.Go to your Customer Area