How do I reset my password as a franchisor?
Reset your password
- Go to the login page of your Customer Area.
- Fill in your username and select Next.
- Select Forgot your password? and fill in the requested account details.
Please ensure you fill in your details correctly, so we can identify your account.
Tips to successfully reset your password
- In Account, enter your Adyen company account name.
Your company account may contain several merchant accounts. For example, the merchant account 'WhereverPeoplePayCOM' may be a sub-account of 'WhereverPeoplePay'.
- All characters are case-sensitive.
“CompanY” is different from “Company”.
- LIVE or TEST
Ensure you choose the right environment. You can choose between LIVE and TEST.
- Check your spam folder
The password reset email may end up in your spam. If so, add email@example.com to your address book.
- Delete your browser cache or try using a different browser.
The cache in your browser can cause log in errors. Deleting the cache could solve the problem.
Was this article helpful?
Learn more on this topic and practice what you’ve learned.Go to your Customer Area