How does the terminal replacement service work?
Request a replacement
With the Terminal Replacement Service (TRS) you can have a free replacement of defect terminals without waiting for the terminals to be repaired.
To request the replacement, submit a Payment Terminal replacement request form from your Customer Area. As soon as we receive your request, we’ll process and transfer a replacement terminal within 1 business day, with the same or equivalent model offering and the same functionalities.
Tip: To replace more than 20 terminals at once, contact us at email@example.com.
- The TRS covers only defect payment terminals. Other pieces of hardware such as accessories, base stations, cables aren’t covered by TRS.
- TRS can only be activated on Company level, not under Merchant Account. However, it’s possible to have it billed on the Merchant Account level.
- TRS can be configured by terminal model, meaning you can decide to benefit from TRS for only selected model(s) of terminals and exclude other model(s) from its coverage.
- New terminals are automatically included in the TRS coverage as long as they fit in the TRS application details described in the contract.
- We support replacement for terminal models as long as the PCI certificates are still in order.
Was this article helpful?
Find more details on this topic.Go to Adyen website