What should I do if I lose my card?
If you lost your card, close the card (deactivate) it as soon as possible to prevent any further use of the card. Closing a card is a permanent action that cannot be reversed.
If you want to temporarily prevent the use of a card, you can suspend the card.
Close a card
- Log in to the Balance Platform Customer Area with your credentials.
- Go to Payment instruments.
- Select the preferred payment instrument from the list.
- Select Change card status and set the New Status to Closed.
- In the Reason dropdown list, select the preferred reason for the status change. Select Lost or Stolen depending on how you lost your card.
- Select Change status.
Tip: Close a card via an API call.
Learn more on this topic and practice what you’ve learned.Go to Customer Area