How does engagement work for Unified Commerce?
Engagement features for Unified Commerce
Engagement is one of the three Unified Commerce pillars. It includes many point-of-sale and online payments features enabling personalized interactions with your customers.
- Bespoke interaction on the payment terminal: use the terminal to collect information from the customer, or to show information.
- Managed Engagement: interaction on the payment terminal using customizable flows from your Customer Area.
- Loyalty: boost your loyalty program by turning a payment card into a loyalty card.
- Digital receipts: send in-store customers a receipt by email or SMS instead of printing a receipt.
- Donations: make donating at the checkout easier for you and your customers.
- Localization: present customers with relevant languages and local payment methods.
Was this article helpful?
Find more details on this topic.Go to Adyen Docs