Company payouts report
The Company payout report
The Company payout report provides additional data insights into merchant payout events.
Use the report to:
- get an overview of the payouts’ statuses (successful, returned, and non-executed)
- analyze the latest status of processed payouts
- locate returned and non-executed payouts and analyze the reasons
Overview of report features
- Can be generated only on company account level
- Includes payout information of all related merchant accounts
- Includes a summary tab, merchant payout for successful payouts, BankInstructionReturned for returned payouts, and BalanceTransfer for non-executed payouts
- The payout statuses shown are taken from a time window starting 24 hours prior to the report generation time.
Was this article helpful?
Learn more on this topic and practice what you’ve learned.Go to your Customer Area