Company payouts report
The Company payout report
The Company Payout report provides additional data insights into merchant payout events. The report can be used to get an overview of the payouts’ statuses (successful, returned, and non-executed), analyze latest status of processed payouts, locate returned and non-executed payouts and analyze the reasons.
Use the report to:
- get an overview of the payouts’ statuses (successful, returned, and non-executed)
- analyze the latest status of processed payouts
- locate returned and non-executed payouts and analyze the reasons
Overview of report features
- Can be generated only on company account level
- Includes payout information of all related merchant accounts
- Includes a summary tab, merchant payout for successful payouts, BankInstructionReturned for returned payouts, and BalanceTransfer for non-executed payouts
- The payout statuses shown are taken from a time window starting 24 hours prior to the report generation time.
Was this article helpful?
Learn more on this topic and practice what you’ve learned.Go to your Customer Area