What report to use for franchisee fees, settlements and refunds for a specific time range?
Do you have the right user role?
Please check whether you have one of the following user roles:
Aggregate Settlement for fees, settlements, and refunds
- Log in to Essentials.
- Go to Finance > Aggregate Settlement.
- Select Generate report and choose the dates needed.
Note: You can enable this report for automatic generation. Once set up, you can schedule this report daily, weekly, or monthly.
Once you download and open the report, use the column Journal Type to filter specific journal types.
- Fee: the Adyen fee for each batch.
- MerchantPayout: how much has Adyen paid out to the franchisee.
- Settled: Each line refers to a transaction settled by Adyen.
- Refunded: Each line refers to a refund, initiated by the franchisee.
Sales to Payout for all sales and payouts
The Sales to Payout dashboard, in Finance can be used to see all sales and payouts made by that merchant in a specific time frame.
By selecting Payouts and choosing the preferred time period, franchisees can see a visual overview of sales, refunds, cost of transactions, and payouts.
Learn more on this topic and practice what you’ve learned.Go to Essentials