How to download the Franchisor onboarding report?
Do you have the right user role?
Please check whether you have the following user role:
Merchant Franchisee Onboarding On Test
Keep track of franchisee accounts
You can have an overview of franchisee onboarding status with the franchisor onboarding report. There are 4 different statuses you might encounter:
- InReview: We’re reviewing the provided data.
- Unsuccessful: There’s an issue with the provided and changes are needed.
- PreLive:The account is ready to go live.
- Live: The account is live and processes payments.
Download the franchisor onboarding report
- Log in to the Customer Area.
- Select Reports > Account.
- Select one of the reports you can use as a franchisor:
- Merchant account and stores: shows all PreActive and Active merchant accounts from the particular company merchant account.
- Merchant boarding status: presents an account status that’s still on prospect, such as InvitationSent (Migration Flow specific), InReview, Unsuccessful. If the merchant account is on drafts, this status won’t show on this report.
- Onboarding error report: shows all merchant accounts in Unsuccessful status, together with all the KYC errors present on the various KYC checks.
- Onboarding interactive report: available in your Customer Area, where the admin user of the company account can filter their interests in terms of statuses and errors.
Learn more on this topic and practice what you’ve learned.Go to your Customer Area