How do I manage reconciliation of payments between my plugin and Adyen?
Use the Settlement Detail report
To reconcile with your Enterprise resource planning (ERP) with one consolidated report, you can use the Settlement Detail report.
The Settlement Detail Report:
- Is based on settlement batches.
- Is created on the merchant account level.
- Shows which processed transactions have been paid out.
- Specifies the gross/net settlement amounts (captures, refunds, chargebacks, fee totals, deposit corrections, total settled amount).
Find the report
- Log in to your Customer Area.
- Go to Merchant Account > Reports > Settlement details.
- Then, find a batch number and select Generate Report.
Tip: Learn more on the settlement detail report with a short video.
Learn more on this topic and practice what you’ve learned.Go to your Customer Area