How do I verify my e-mail address?
To use the Customer Area after your user account is created, you need to verify your email address.
The verification needs to be completed at first login, or after you have made changes to your email address. If you click on the link in the verification it will direct you to the Customer Area login page, where you can login for the first time. Make sure to use the link you received in your email and not the normal login page.
The email verification link is valid for a period of 24 hours. If your verification link expired before you could verify your email, please ask your admin to re-send the verification link following the instructions below.
There are two ways to complete the verification:
Using the verification email
- Click on the link in the verification email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verify that your connection is secure and you are on the Adyen login page:
- A lock icon is displayed in the address bar
- The URL is https://ca-test.adyen.com/ca/ca/login.shtml or https://ca-live.adyen.com/ca/ca/login.shtml
- Enter your login credentials and click on ‘Log In’
- The message “Email Address Verification Succeeded” will display. Your email is now verified
After verifying your email address at first login you can use this link: Customer Area login page
To resend the email address verification link, you need to have an admin role. In order to resend the email to your user, go to the Customer Area > Settings > Users > Click the user Name. Under Contact Information click resend email verification.
Email address verification failed
The message "Email address verification failed" will be displayed if you try to verify your email while you need to reset your login password first. It can be caused by the fact that you did not verify your email within 24 hours after receiving the verification email. To resolve the issue, please contact your admin user.
Was this article helpful?
Learn more on this topic and practice what you’ve learned.Go to your Customer Area