How do I set a user as active or inactive in the Customer Area?
To set the user as active:
- Log in to the Customer Area, and go to > Settings > Users.
- Here, from the user list you can click the Active box. This allows the selected users to log in to the Customer Area accordingly.
- Select the user from the User List. This opens the Edit User page.
- Under Username, tick the Active checkbox.
- Select Save.
To delete a user or set a user as inactive:
If you want to delete an existing user, for example because they have left your company, you need to deactivate the user.
- Log in to your Customer Area, and go to Settings > Users
- Select the user from the User List. This opens the Edit User page
- Under Username, untick the Active checkbox
- Select Save
This user can now no longer access the Customer Area. To restore the user's access to the Customer Area, you can reactivate the user by ticking the Active checkbox on the Edit User page.
Was this article helpful?
Update your setup
Ready to update your setup? We'll direct you to the right place.Go to your Customer Area