How can I transfer funds into my Adyen account?
Add funds to your Adyen account
Note: For the currencies AED, BGN, BHD, CNY, ILS, KWD, MYR, PHP, RUB, SAR and TRY you can’t transfer funds or top-up your reserve balance.
If you have an active account and access to the Customer Area
For AUD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, NOK, PLN, SEK, & USD top up your reserve balance.
- For CAD, NZD, MXN, INR, JPY, BRL, SGD and MYR you can only transfer funds via bank transfer.
- For CAD, NZD, RON, HUF and JPY we allow bank transfers for top up of the reserve and to cover for a negative payable.
- For BRL, MXN, SGD, INR and MYR are currencies we only allow for bank transfers to cover for a negative payable.
- When sending funds to Adyen please add the exact Merchant account name as defined on our platform and the purpose of transfer in the remittance information.
If you closed your account with Adyen
Transfer funds via bank transfer, if you don’t have access to your Customer Area. The transfer can take up to 4 business days.
Include in your bank remittance description :
- Exact Merchant account name as defined on our platform.
- Purpose of the bank transfer (reserve or negative payable balance for example).
Correct remittance example: MerchantXYZ Reserve Balance
Was this article helpful?
Update your setup
Ready to update your setup? We'll direct you to the right place.Go to your Customer Area